Friday, October 17, 2008

Moving Part 2 (Adriana)

Oops, sorry for the delay in posting the second part of the move. First Thanksgiving happened and then I got distracted by having a social life. It's fun :D

Here are some pictures of the new apartment (Can I please say how hard it is to take pictures of rooms? The place is much nicer in person)
toronto3
The kitchen with our old fridge

toronto2
Our new kitchen table from Ikea (I love Ikea!!)

toronto4
Pete's studio which has been unpacked since this picture was taken (but I was too lazy to take a new one :P)

toronto5
The bedroom (which has a cool fire escape similar to the one in Rent but too small for singing and throwing down flaming pieces of paper)

toronto6
The bathroom (oh, the excitement!)

toronto7
My favourite room, the living room (now with lots of seating for movie nights!)

toronto8
More of the living room including my favourite thing about the new place, the PVR! I love being able to watch my shows whenever and I totally abuse it to avoid seeing commercials :P

toronto1
Cleo's favourite spot by the big window. The apartment is east-facing so Cleo loves to sunbathe :)

I also have a wee bit more knitting to show off. Right before I moved Kristy asked me to make a hat for her very pregnant cousin. After flipped through Itty Bitty Hats (courtesy of Bertha), we selected the Upside-Down Daisy Hat.
flowerhat1
So cute!! Pardon the misshapeness, it was stuffed with plastic bags and will look much better on a baby.

flowerhat2
I just love the top. I will definitely be making more of these hats in the future.

That's it for now! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely!

Bertha said...

What a nice apartment! The living room looks especially nice and cozy!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a super cute apartment! I'm so glad you love it!
I love that hat. I want someone I know to be pregnant so that I have a real reason to knit one!