I have a confession. I knit these hats in February but I didn't blog about them because I felt badly that one of the hats didn't fit. Last night I finally made myself frog the offending hat and reknit it (please don't point out that it's now too warm out for hats).
Back in January I was in a knitting slump and my dear friend Emma requested a slouchy hat. I found the pattern (Last Minute Purled Beret) and made it extra slouchy per her instructions.
It seems to have come out a smidge too big
We did have some fun posing the hat on her handsome cat Toby
It's a little too big for him too
This hat is in the process of being reknit and will hopefully be a better size this time. (The yarn is Mission Falls 1824 wool in Crocus)
Emma requested a red one and I wanted one too so I made us twin berets!
At least this one fits (mostly. It's also a little too big but Emma's going with it).
And that is the story of the three hats. I hope everyone's having a nice weekend!