As I've mentioned before, on June 18th we're leaving to take Pete's show on tour. The first stop is Ottawa, with a brief trip to Montreal. I plan on checking out the yarns stores there but I need to bring some stash with me.
Here are the yarns I'm considering taking:
1) Yarn I dyed 2 years ago. Pools with my usual 64 stitches so would need a pattern with less or more stitches.
2) The Knittery Cashmere sock yarn from Phoe
3) Sunshine Yarns Gryffindor Stripes (stockinette)
4) Handmaiden Casbah with 5) Cherry Tree Hill for heels and toes (this will be stockinette socks for my Granny)
6) Random Regia that I bought a million years ago. I knit half a sock and then ripped it out in a fit of insanity (stockinette or 3x1 ribbing)
7) Yarn dyed by Heather. Pools with stitch count between 60 and 64.
8) Jaywalkers I started a million years ago. I really should finish them since they are so close to being done.
Here's where you come in: yarns 1, 2, and 7 need patterns. The patterns can't be overly complicated since I might only have short bursts of knitting time. I'd prefer them to be memorizable. Thanks!