Saturday, March 24, 2007

No Cat Pictures Today (Heather)

The first sleeve is done! Sleeves always take longer than you think. If vests looked remotely good on me, I would never knit another sleeve.



Unfortunately, for the sake of symmetry I have to cast on for a second sleeve. In the meantime. the sweater pieces are piling up!




According to my schedule, I am at least a week ahead of where I have to be, though to be fair I didn't allot any days for seaming, so I will need some of that extra time. Maybe if I get far enough ahead I can sneak in a cabled knee sock somewhere? if you want a sneak peek of what (I hope) my Central Park Hoodie will look like, go and visit brand-new blogger Katrinka.

3 comments:

Adriana said...

That sweater looks fabulous! Gotta love that gorgeous cable.

Mary deB said...

Wow, you are speedy! Is that a sleeve in 2 days!? Hoo ee.

Anonymous said...

Who needs cat pictures everytime, although I do like to see them. Your sweater keeps getting better and better. If I were you I would block the part that is finished while you knit that last sleeve. There will be no delay in stitching that baby up, although I find seaming tedious as well.