Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Procrastinating (Adriana)

Ah, the internet. However did students procrastinate before it was invented? Or, more to the point, how did I procrastinate before Ravelry? Such a delicious time waste :)

I'm supposed to be working on my presentation for Leadership (seriously, it is as dull a class as it sounds) but instead I'm thinking about knitting. There hasn't been much knitting here since I last posted. The Gallery Jacket is now 9" long (woot!) but it looks pretty much the same as the last picture I took. Granny's socks are on hold since she had to buy special socks to increase her circulation and we're not sure what impact that will have on her handknit socks. I'll need to check it out in person when I'm home in December.

In honour of my trip to Toronto on Saturday to see yet another show (Sweeney Todd squee!!) I decided to show off a picture of my Granite Shawlette taken at the beautiful Elgin Theatre where I saw Drowsy Chaperone.

shawl
I've been wearing this shawlette everyday and I think it needs another blocking before its next trip to the big city.

I've got two tests next week which means that there will be more knitting time than usual as I sit on my couch and study. Hopefully there will be more interesting pictures for you soon.

8 comments:

Team Knit said...

Your shawlette looks lovely! Great pic.

Azura said...

you probably don't have time to visit, but i'm off all weekend, so if you have a few spare hours, give me a call :)

Bertha said...

I love the shawlette! It looks great with that particular sweater too!

Heather G. said...

Oooh! Dee hitting the big city! Let me know if you have a spare 30 mins or whatever for a coffee. (well, coffee for me, something delicious;y un-coffee for you).

Love how the stripes worked out on the Granite shawlette!

Adriana said...

Sorry Toronto Ladies, the trip will be short and sweet. I'll try to come to town early in the new year for a proper visit.

Anonymous said...

The shawlette is great.

Kare said...

It's beautiful. I'd wear it everyday, too!

Kristina B said...

what a beautiful shawlette!!!