Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eeek! (Adriana)

Help! I've fallen down under a giant pile of school work and I can't find my way out! Please send help and/or yarn.

Sorry, no time to blog right now. I do have a couple of FO's to show off but I haven't had time to block or take pictures of them for you. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures this weekend.

Until then, please enjoy pictures of my gorgeous Clapotis which I'm pretty sure I've never blogged about.

Clap3
Lying seductively on the couch

Clap4
Close up of the yummy Noro (Silk Garden 205)

Clap1
Gen and I snuggling our claps

Hope to be back soon!

4 comments:

Bertha said...

Wow, that really IS a seductive clap!

Azura said...

I thought: "Hey! I remember that!"

I scrolled down.

I thought: "Hey! I was there! Good thing I remember that!"

:D

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Pretty Clapotis! I can send commiseration re: the studying. I forgot how manic and hard it can be. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Your Clapotis seems longer than many that I have seen before. What yarn did you use and how long is it really?